Building off the success of the previous conferences in 2015 and 2018, AusIMM and The University of Queensland are pleased to welcome you to the 2021 Mine Waste and Tailings Conference as a hybrid event in Brisbane, June 2021.
The three-day conference will be built around the following 12 themes
- stability of tailings dams and tailings run out
- tailings dewatering
- co-disposal of tailings and coarse wastes
- mine waste geotechnics
- tailings water balance and management
- operational aspects and case histories of mine waste storage
- selection of tailings storage
- governance and management of tailings
- emerging technologies, regulation of mine waste facilities
- mine waste facility closure case histories and costs
- mine waste facility liner and cover systems, and mine waste geotechnics
- geochemistry and biology
All AusIMM conferences feature
Your chance to engage with industry peers and international companies.
Presentations by leading industry figures with opportunities to interact.
A truly global gathering of resource industry professionals
Attend world-class workshops and technical talks to earn PD hours